The Survivor’s View is a community blog for individuals who have survived sex trafficking. I recommend this for both teachers and older student’s interested in understanding the perspectives of individuals who have been trafficked.
- Hidden America: Chilling New Look at Sex Trafficking in the U.S. (2015)
- Selling Boys: The other sex trafficking victims
- Can You See Me
- A novel solution to sex trafficking: Sandy Skelaney at TEDxMiami 2013
- TEDx: I was human trafficked for 10 years / Barbara Amaya
- TEDx on Sex Trafficking / Linda Smith
- NFCI Symposium: T. Ortiz Walker Pettigrew – Foster Care & Human Trafficking.
- The Hidden Reality of Labor Trafficking in America.