Abolitionist Mom creates high impact public awareness campaigns to shine a light on human trafficking and other social issues. We collaborate with survivors of trafficking and amplify their perspectives in order to shatter the myths around exploitation and offer real solutions to combat it. Our outdoor and transit public service ads have reached tens of millions of people and reframed the issue nationally. We advocate for prevention education in California public middle and high schools and co-wrote the first human trafficking education law in the US (CA SB1165).
- Hidden America: Chilling New Look at Sex Trafficking in the U.S. (2015)
- Selling Boys: The other sex trafficking victims
- Can You See Me
- A novel solution to sex trafficking: Sandy Skelaney at TEDxMiami 2013
- TEDx: I was human trafficked for 10 years / Barbara Amaya
- TEDx on Sex Trafficking / Linda Smith
- NFCI Symposium: T. Ortiz Walker Pettigrew – Foster Care & Human Trafficking.
- The Hidden Reality of Labor Trafficking in America.