Report Abuse

In an emergency, call 911.

At school, report suspected sexual exploitation of a classmate or self-selling to your principal, nurse, counselor or police.

You can also contact law enforcement or child protective services directly to report abuse, neglect, or exploitation of a child. The Childhelp® National Child Abuse Hotline professional crisis counselors can connect you with a local number to report abuse. Call 800.4.A.CHILD (800.422.4453).

If you see a child or teen soliciting sex, do not approach them. Go to a safe place where you can see the youth as their exploiter may be watching them. Call 911 and tell them that you know that this is a minor and that you believe they are being “commercially sexually exploited”. Provide details: time, exact location, description of the youth, suspected exploiters and vehicle picking up the youth.

Report concerning behavior. You are not snitching. You may be saving someone’s life.