Where to Get Help

National Human Trafficking Resource Center – 888-373-7888 (or Text HELP to 233733)

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children – 800-THE-LOST

National Runaway Safeline – 800-RUN-AWAY

National Domestic Violence Hotline – 800-799-7233  TheHotline.org 

Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network – 800-656-HOPE Rainn.org/get-help 

National Suicide Hotline – 800-273-8255

MaleSurvivor.org serves male victims of sexual crimes


Legal help with sextortion


Cyber Civil Rights Initiative / 844-878-CCRI


Learn more: Sextortion: Has it happened to you?

How to report child exploitation

If you see a young person on the street soliciting sex, do not approach the child.  Go to a safe place where you can see the child as their exploiter may be watching them.  Then call 911 and tell them that you know the child is a minor and that you believe they are being “commercially sexually exploited”.  Provide details: time, exact location, descriptions of the child and suspected exploiters and vehicle picking up the child.   

You can also report suspected self-selling or trafficking to your school principal, nurse, counselor or police.

Report suspicious activity.  You are not snitching.  You may be saving someone’s life.