888-373-7888 National Human Trafficking Resource Center Text HELP to BEFREE
800-THE-LOST National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
800-RUN-AWAY National Runaway Safeline
Protect your child from sextortion
Legal help in cases of non-consensual distribution of sexual images.
- Without My Consent
- Cyber Civil Rights Initiative or 844-878-CCRI
- End Revenge Porn
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline at 800-799-7233 or thehotline.org.
- For referrals, contact Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network rainn.org/get-help or 800-656-HOPE.
- Male Survivor serves male victims of sexual crimes.
- Sextortion: Has it happened to you?
How to report child exploitation
If you see a young person on the street soliciting sex, do not approach the child. Go to a safe place where you can see the child as their exploiter may be watching them. Then call 911 and tell them that you know the child is a minor and that you believe they are being “commercially sexually exploited”. Provide details: time, exact location, descriptions of the child and suspected exploiters and vehicle picking up the child.
You can also report suspected self-selling or trafficking to your school principal, nurse, counselor or police.
Report suspicious activity. You are not snitching. You may be saving someone’s life.