This radio public service campaign was created for urban youth by Love Never Fails, Nola Brantley Speaks and Abolitionist Mom and the messages broadcast on the radio were created by a group of Bay Area youth, including a few 16-19 year old sex trafficking survivors. . We want young people who are listening to the radio and reading this website to understand the effects of peer pressure and abuse, that can get you caught up in being “someone’s hustle” which often leads to violence, jail time and death.
- Hidden America: Chilling New Look at Sex Trafficking in the U.S. (2015)
- Selling Boys: The other sex trafficking victims
- Can You See Me
- A novel solution to sex trafficking: Sandy Skelaney at TEDxMiami 2013
- TEDx: I was human trafficked for 10 years / Barbara Amaya
- TEDx on Sex Trafficking / Linda Smith
- NFCI Symposium: T. Ortiz Walker Pettigrew – Foster Care & Human Trafficking.
- The Hidden Reality of Labor Trafficking in America.