If you see someone trying to pick up a teen for sex, call 911. Please provide as much detail as possible, but never confront offenders.
- Where and When: exact dates, times and locations
- What: make, model, color and license plates of any vehicles involved
- Who: gender, age, race, height, weight, clothing, scars, tattoos
To help a teen who may be being sexually abused or sold, report this to your school nurse, counselor, principal or school police. Talk to your kids about sexual abuse and trafficking and encourage them to report the self selling or trafficking of classmates. You may save a life.
National Human Trafficking Hotline Call to report a tip, access resources, request training or receive referrals.
- confidential 24 hour free hotline: 888-373-7888
- text INFO or HELP to BEFREE (233733)